01622 753 501
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint against Capital Books, please use the following procedure:
- In the first instance please contact us directly to lodge a complaint. You may do this via telephone or via e-mail.
- Capital Books will endeavor to resolve the issue immediately, although in some cases we may need a little more time to investigate the matter.
- We will aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with our response you may make a formal complaint by writing to us at Capital Books, 66 Earl Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1PS. We will acknowledge the complaint within 4 working days.
- We will then consider your complaint and make every effort to make a final response within 15 working days of receiving the complaint. If this is not possible we will issue you with a progress report informing you of the status of the investigation and give you a date when a final response letter will be provided.
- When we send the final response letter, if your complaint is found be fair and subsequently upheld, we will make you an offer of redress.
- In the unlikely event that you are still unhappy with how we have sought to resolve your complaint, you should contact the Insolvency Gateway, who are responsible for handling all complaints made against an Insolvency Practitioner. Their contact details are:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 0300 678 0015 – calls are charged at up to 9p per minute from a landline; for mobiles, between 8p and 40p per minute if you’re calling from the UK.
- By Post: The Insolvency Service, IP Complaints, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds LS11 9DA
- Online: Forms can be found at http://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner
- Further information regarding the Gateway can be found at http://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner